battery library samples are tough to see

Options
nitrousbob
nitrousbob Member Posts: 12 Member

when I load battery, select drums, then a snare, i only get on line of space to view the samples from, is there a way to have a larger viewing area where the selections dont take up so much room

Tagged:

Comments

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,941 Guru
    Options

If you mean that you want to see more clearly, I recommend zooming the Battery tab.

Just like Kontakt has it in the View section and Guitar Rig with'100%' button.

That should help.

• nitrousbob
    Options

I dont know what you mean by the battery tab, i searched the manual and the word view is not related to the size of the vst window. I am using battery in my DAW not in Komplete Kontrol. I also searched the word size and found nothing helpful.

This view section is not in battery. by tab maybe you meant sidebar, but its still not helpful.

• Milos
    Options

Then try to go to the settings and try to find the Zoom option.

• nitrousbob
    Options

I have checked the preferences and the zoom option escapes me

• Milos
    Options

Oh...

Then you can watch a tutorial for Battery or just ask someone who has much more experience.

I'm sure they will help.

• nitrousbob
    Options

Yeah if anybody knows why the sample list is so hard to see I don't know if it has to do with screen resolution or what but whoever this is trying to help me is not working, I have the entire komplete series which makes the list of types and subtypes very large and there is no way to collapse those categories, so please can I get some help from anybody that might have more insight. I'm pretty capable with using battery I just am wondering why the interface is like it is okay

• noot9000
    noot9000 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@nitrousbob

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I've been using Battery for many years and when they started implementing the huge number of subcategories for sounds the search is now impossible. It's down to just two samples in the search box. Very frustrating. Any help appreciated!

• alpha-w
    alpha-w Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

And same here. I just opened a support incident yesterday.

My sample "list" is exactly 1 row long. I cannot scroll with the mouse, that's impossible. If I use the computer keyboard down arrow, then I can scroll, but I cannot see the name of the sample I am playing/testing.

I already brought this up in April as a feature request, but up to now nothing happened. Back then I was able to see at least 2 rows, now it's only 1 row - presumably due to additional filter criteria. So the sample browser cannot be used.

• alpha-w
    alpha-w Member Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

I have the same problem and already posted it in April 2023 here.

• Ramsey
    Ramsey Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Same problem in 2024, not at all usable. If i want to filter my selection to just snares then I have to browse line by line. Really unacceptable that I am being punished for having extra bundles

• komthusr
    komthusr Member Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Battery needs fixing.