Does Maschine 2.17.4 work on OSX 14.0 Sonoma ? Audio interfaces (internal and external) unusable
I am running the above Maschine version on Sonoma with a Maschine Mk3 and am unable to get audio input to work:
- aggregate audio interfaces seem invisible for the Maschine (and Komplete) but this was maybe a known bug?
- the audio coming in on the first physical slot of an external audio interface is received on all Maschine audio inputs
- the audio from the mic input on the Mk3 is garbled and distorted and is received on both Mk3 inputs in the SW
My external audio interface is a Behringer flow8 mixer which works perfectly with Ableton, Logic, Audacity...
I have reinstalled Maschine but this makes no difference.
NI seems to have stopped corrective maintenance on the SW some time ago, perhaps a sign they are abandoning the Maschine platform, as the new keyboards also indicate. So I assume this problem will not be fixed by an update any more.
Does anyone have any suggested fix/workaround?
I love the Maschine Mk3 workflow but if I can't record Audio, I will be forced to switch to Akai Force or (horror!) Ableton sooner than I had planned.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 84 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.2K Native Access
- 13.2K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.7K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 324 Battery 4
- 592 Guitar Rig & FX
- 316 Massive X & Synths
- 688 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.9K Maschine
- 4.8K Traktor
- 4.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators