Alternative Vendors and Komplete Select BF23

Options
HogueOne
HogueOne Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I was planning on purchasing the Komplete Select with the Komplete Kontrol M32 bundle but was disappointed to see I'd be charged $25 in shipping. There's a local vendor that sells the hardware, but I'm wondering if it's possible to get a license for Komplete select free by registering the hardware serial number with my account this black Friday season.

TLDR; do you have to buy hardware on the native instruments website to get software free/discounted, or can you purchase from other vendors?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,142 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can purchase from other vendors/retailers, but they have to be a participating one. Better ask your local vendor beforehand.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,142 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can purchase from other vendors/retailers, but they have to be a participating one. Better ask your local vendor beforehand.

• HogueOne
    HogueOne Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I assume since they told me to ask Native Instruments it means they're not participating, or maybe the employee just didn't know. I'll check again with Long & McQuade.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    Options

You just have to buy a new unit from an authorized dealer within the valid period of the offer and then Hardware must be registered by January 22, 2024.

Terms & conditions

These special offers on S-Series keyboards, Komplete updates and upgrades, and products from iZotope and Plugin Alliance are valid from November 15, 2023, until December 13, 2023, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last. Offers on u-he products are valid from November 20, 2023 to November 30, 2023. Black Friday bundle offers are valid from November 21, 2023, to January 15, 2024. All other Cyber Season offers are valid from November 15, 2023, until January 15, 2024, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last. Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). When bundled with A-Series, M32 keyboard controllers or Komplete audio interfaces, Komplete 14 Select licenses cannot be sold individually. Please note that, according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers and hardware offers. Hardware must be registered by January 22, 2024. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Offer excludes Session Percussionist, Session Ukulele, Drift Theory, Homage, Rudiments, and Rolling Tides.