Download failed

Options

Answers

• Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thanks, it didn't stop before finishing and mounted fine.

Error was a second after it started installing, it also seemed to start at part 10

• creedah
    creedah Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

My downloads failed multiple times :(

• Ojustaboo
    edited November 2023
    Options

It's weird your Symphony_Series_Percussion.iso didn't download, worked fine for me.

NI have sent me a new link for the cello, however, this one went very odd, it started to install, then gave me an error near the end of Part 2 (see pic), I clicked on "OK" on the Fatal error window and it continued installing from part 3.

I've given it a little test, and what I tried worked fine, but I don'#t trust it as obviously something in part 2 didn't copy across, so I've responded to NI saying the new file link still has an error in

Here's the new file link if anyone wants to try it

Please try to install the Stradivari Cello from this different link: https://tinyurl.com/nbwutvw8

• Ojustaboo
    Options

They've got back to me regarding the cello, and it worked fine, yay:

-------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for your reply.

Let's bypass the installer via zipped library folder:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LY7wEREJbh7vd1lSTcscss3-LcK-CiRX/view?usp=drive_link

Dowload and unzip the file

press "..." next to its entry in Native Access and select "Locate"

browse to the unzipped "Stradivari Cello Library" folder and select it.

Best regards,

• Sken
    Sken Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Having the same issue here with those two instruments on Mac, any help?

tia

• indrawan_henri_99
    indrawan_henri_99 Member Posts: 29 Member
    Options

is that link stradivari.iso can be used for mac os?

• indrawan_henri_99
    Options

i have same problem right here, but just stradivari cello, the symphonic perucssion works well

• indrawan_henri_99
    Options

by the way, I wanna buy another instrument in native, but I'm traumatized with "Stradivari cello download failure", is it okay to buy another instrument like I don't wanna get a failure again with "stradivari cello download failure".

what do you think?

• Ojustaboo
    Options

Not sure, I’ve deleted it now.

If you contact support they should be able to sort something out if you’re on a mac

• Ojustaboo
    Options

I’ve been an NI customer for years, a handful of times over the years I’ve had a problem with an install or update, but I’ve never been dismissed by their support, they’ve always sorted it.

Past year I’ve had a problem with Native Access refusing to update Kontakt and the problem with the two instruments in this thread.

True it took a few days with the cello, but the sale was on so support is always going to be slower during this time, but their email support sorted all three problems and I personally wouldn’t hesitate to buy future products from them.

Collectors edition is huge and while in a perfect world, everything should install without hassle, it was only these two instruments that caused me problems.

• indrawan_henri_99
    Options

well i guess the best thing is like simple thing we tell to NI teams, and NI teams respond it, and then we will wait for the repairment, the fixing, like in community NI, like I don't know how to contact NI,

finding kontak plugin is easy, but finding contact to NI is like so hard...

because it's easy for another brand to contact to the developer teams... like it is so hard to get contact with NI,,

if yall know about it, please let me know how to contact with NI teams,, to inform this failed virtual instruments issue for downloading,,, like off course we will be traumatized like buying future items If the download error issue still haunting,,, thank you

• indrawan_henri_99
    Options

overall is great,,, just stradivari cello issue for failed download.

• Ojustaboo
    Options

support.native-instruments.com

select “Native Access”

select “Get support”

select “Contact Support”

select MacOS or Windows

Under MacOS:

”our products require FULL DISK ACCESS….”

select “That doesn’t help”

”Have you been able to install and open the Native Access application “

select “Yes”

“Do you get an error message in Native Access “

select “yes”

Do you get one of these errors, click on the link to find the solution”

select “That doesn’t help”

”Here you find a full list of Native Access error messages and their solutions”

click “That doesn’t help

then select “I want to create a support ticket”

if using windows it’s exactly the same except you don’t get the first question about requiring full disk access.

hope that helps

• indrawan_henri_99
    Options

okay, I've sent the asking help message to NI teams, thank you so much man, God blesses you, thank you

I'll let you know soon, the progress, thanks!!!