Using Massive X with MacMini M2Pro.

Options
jeremy pattle
jeremy pattle Member Posts: 6 Member

I've just started using a new MacMini M2Pro.I tried to load an instance of MassiveX in Logic 10.8 but received the message "Massive X could not be loaded, as it may not yet support Apple Silicon or VST2 to VST3 migration. Please contact the plug-in manufacturer for more information." I checked the compatibility information page on here and it says that Massive X is compatible with Sonoma and Apple silicon. I've tried reinstalling Massive X but that hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@jeremy pattle Massive X is completely compatible. How did you install Massive X? Did you migrate your old mac to the new one? Does this happen when you open a Massive X preset when in Komplete Kontrol? Are you able to load the Massive X plug-in in a brand new Logic project?

• jeremy pattle
    Options

It was migrated from my old iMac. When it didn't work with Komplete Kontrol I went to Native Access and reinstalled it. It doesn't show anywhere in logic so I'm unable to load it as a standalone plug in. At the moment it is still present on my old iMac (I've not yet done the factory reset) and my laptop. Have I run out of permissions?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jeremy pattle It's not a license/authorisation issue. Please reinstall the Massive X Factory Library as well, make sure to give Full Disk Access to Logic: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• jeremy pattle
    Options

It is working now - thank you!