Komplete Audio 6 MK1 - Which driver and other software needed to run on Windows 10?

Options
pwieand
pwieand Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Komplete General

Hi all,

I record a podcast and recently switched to riverside fm. I use an Audio Technica ATR2100 XLR mic and want to use it with mu old Komplete Audio MK1 that I have laying around to record my podcast in riverside.

I downloaded a driver but am not sure if i have the correct one and other software / updates I might need to run this device with Windows 10.

What is the correct driver I would need? And are there any updates I need? If yes, how would I go about installing the update? Do I download the Device Updater 1.7.0 - Windows?

Are these the right drivers/software?

When testing with Riverside FM, I currently need the gain to be at 75%-100% in order to get a decent input volume in my riverside fm recording. Is that normal?

Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

The page you have found for the drivers is the correct one. These are the latest, so I don’t think you’ll find anything else

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

The page you have found for the drivers is the correct one. These are the latest, so I don’t think you’ll find anything else