Numéro de licence Komplete 7 partiellement effacé à cause du temps

Krocell
Krocell Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Bonjour

J'ai une boîte Komplete 7 comme neuve (le chiffon est encore en pochette plastique ...), mis à part que le numéro de licence derrière le coffret de DVD est partiellement effacé (achat en 2010).

J'ai essayé de reprendre contact avec la boutique mais elle a fermé.

J'ai lu sur le site N.I que le numéro de série de la boite permettrait d'activer le produit (j'ai déjà un Komplete 6 installé et activé sur le rhizome feeltune qui tourne sous XP mais la version 7 présente plusieurs nouveaux éléments intéressants (j'ai aussi un Komplete 11 sur un ordi plus récent avec un clavier Arturia).

Y a t-il un interlocuteur à saisir pour initier cette démarche et pouvoir activer le Komplete 7 ?

Merci beaucoup !

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod
    Answer ✓

Only N.I. support could possibly help you with an issue like that and I can not guarantee if they will help or not !

But try contacting N.I. registration support to see if they are able to help work it out: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

Make sure that they understand that it is a problem with a box and then attach best possible picture of the problem (Serial and surrounding area , and whole product box)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,414 Expert

Je vais te répondre en anglais, comme le forum est “English only”

Main thing: if you already have Komplete 11, you can install its products also on the other computer, therefore the old K7 is almost useless

• Krocell

Thanks for your first anwer, Perdu dans la fondation ! Sorry for using french to ask my question.

In fact the Komplete 7 would be useful for me because I have 2 worktations: an old Rhizome (groove machine including software running with windows XP) on which i would like to install the Komplete 7 and a more recent one running with Komplete 11. I won't be useless to activate the Komplete 7 to replace my Komplete 6 regarding to the new features includes.

I write my translated question, just in case:

I found a brand new Komplete 7 box but the plastic packing of the small tissu erased a part of the licence number on the DVD box. I tried to get in touch with the professionnal seller but the society did'nt exist anymore.

I read ont the NI website that the serial number of the box could be useful to activate the product, does anyone know which service or NI staff would be able to help me in that process ?

Thanks a lot

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod
    Answer ✓

Only N.I. support could possibly help you with an issue like that and I can not guarantee if they will help or not !

But try contacting N.I. registration support to see if they are able to help work it out: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

Make sure that they understand that it is a problem with a box and then attach best possible picture of the problem (Serial and surrounding area , and whole product box)

• Krocell

Thank you for your help, the request is now in NI hands !

This discussion has been closed.