Switching Songs (fast) in Live Setup
I am using Maschine 2 on a MacBook in a live setup with my band (guitar, drums, me) with a Komplete Kontrol A61 and a Maschine Jam. This works really great. But switching songs need some time. So I've made so me testing and done some research in the net. But I found nothing that works for me so far.
So please, if there are thousands of discussions I didn't find, just give me a link!
What I thought of and tested so far:
- Maschine 2 in Mainstage: This doesn't look so bad. But I didn't find anyone who is doing that. And it looks kind of "unsupported". Has someone done this before? What are your thoughts: Why this is a bad Idea?
- Mainstage and Ableton Live: There are many discussions on this topic. But I wasn't able to get the basics to run. I managed to load some songs with Maschine as a plugin into Live but I didn't manage to start them sequentially. Looks like a small missing link to me.
- Reducing loading time: Often the simplest solutions are the best. So maybe it just a question of reducing loading time. Have you talked about this, before?
- Running some standalone instances: This seems to be "unsupported", too. But for 2 or 3 songs this works.
Thanks for advices, links or just the right words for a search!
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 849 Hangout
- 78 NI News
- 410 Tech Talks
- 1.9K Native Access
- 8.6K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.2K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 722 Reaktor
- 252 Battery 4
- 491 Guitar Rig & FX
- 286 Massive X & Synths
- 508 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators