Maschine VST DOES NOT WORK in Studio one 6.5????

Options
Papadon
Papadon Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Maschine

Maschine VST don’t not work in Studio one 6.5. It worked fine in S1 v6. It’s not working at all in S1 6.5. The gui is super tiny & you can’t click on anything or making any selections (Library, sampler edits, etc..) it’s all jacked up!! It’s impossible to run maschine as a VST in S1 6.5.

Is that an S1 problem or NI problem? Either way it needs to be fixed.

is anyone else having the same problem or just me??

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,920 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The issue has been reported already, we can reproduce the issue: The Maschine VST3 does not work in Studio One 6.5

It seems to only affect this version of Studio One, rolling back to the previous version fixes the issue, we did not determine if the issue is on our side or theirs. Closing this thread.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Papadon Can you share a screenshot of the issue? What is your operating system? Do you have a 4K display, what are your display settings?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,845 mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

This is not something I’m seeing on my system M1 Max Macstudio) so it maybe be more specific - if this turns out to be Windows issue it sounds like something is going wrong with dpi scaling

• Irb Digital
    Irb Digital Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I have this issue as well. Hardware navigation of the UI still works. But some things selected by mouse click (like adding an internal compressor or selecting a Group Kit) doesn’t work. VST doesn’t have these issues in FL Studio or Ableton Live.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

The issue has been reported already, we can reproduce the issue: The Maschine VST3 does not work in Studio One 6.5

It seems to only affect this version of Studio One, rolling back to the previous version fixes the issue, we did not determine if the issue is on our side or theirs. Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.