Please help! Maschine crashes when i select sampler and change input?!

Options
leonchouler
leonchouler Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

hi guys, when I choose sampler on my maschine studio and select the input source, everything freezes and starts going mad! ive tried updating, and reinstalling maschine and factory reset my focusrite scarlett soundcard, but nothing is solved so far. When I go to controller editor the input buttons are recognised and working fine. Its when I am in maschine 2 it messes up. I have one pot that is sketchy and doesnt work correctly but I cant see it being that?. any help is much appreciated as its doing my nut in!

cheers

Leon

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,303 Expert
    edited September 2023
    Options

Have you tried reinstalling also the audio interface drivers? And checked your audio preferences in Maschine? (It could be a mismatch btw the sample rate the audio interface is working on vs Maschine settings, but it should affect also reproduction)

Btw: what do you mean by “input buttons”?

• leonchouler
    leonchouler Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited September 2023
    Options

sample rates are the same. its when i hit the in1 in2 in3 or in4 buttons while in sample mode it all goes to ******. the jog wheel stops working the screens freeze and act wierd?!

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,303 Expert
    Options

I sold my Maschine Studio long time ago, but if I recall correctly those buttons are just to show the meters for different aspects, not to select input sources. I could be wrong though