Komplete 14 download and install

Charlington
Charlington Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete General

Hi

ive bought Komplete 14 standard but it the application doesn’t show in Native Access. The sample packs are there but not the player/application. I’m correctly logged into my account and have contacted NI support a number of times with no reply. Has anyone else had this problem.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Charlington Komplete 14 Standard is a bundle of different software, you will not find it as is in Native Access but all the products from that bundle are available to download and install. Make sure to install Kontakt, Reaktor and the Komplete Kontrol software to be able to load all your instruments and presets. Kontakt is the sampler application, REkator is necessary for certain Reaktor synths and Komplete Kontrol lets you have all your NI content in one plug-in. Maybe this article can help: Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @Charlington Komplete 14 Standard is a bundle of different software, you will not find it as is in Native Access but all the products from that bundle are available to download and install. Make sure to install Kontakt, Reaktor and the Komplete Kontrol software to be able to load all your instruments and presets. Kontakt is the sampler application, REkator is necessary for certain Reaktor synths and Komplete Kontrol lets you have all your NI content in one plug-in. Maybe this article can help: Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

• Charlington
    Charlington Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Jeremy

thank you so much for your help. I understand now. I have Komplete 2.9.4 Do you know which version is the latest?

Once again thank you for your help

charlington

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod

Latest version of Native Access for Windows is 3.5.2 or 3.6 (update just arrived) , but just download and install latest version for your OS from here : https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/

• Jeremy_NI

@Charlington The latest version of Komplete Kontrol is actually 2.9.4 so you're good to go.

This discussion has been closed.