Kontakt 7 (7.6.0) update - Installation Failed Message

Scrycrow
Scrycrow Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Native Access

Anyone have any details on how to fix this error when updating Kontakt 7 (Windows 10)

Best Answer

• Scrycrow
    Answer ✓

Ok I resolved this by uninstalling my up to date Native Access and installing an older version from a link. I was able to update to Kontakt7 (7.6.0) so the issue was with Native Access. Hope this helps anyone else using windows with a similar problem.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

Can you share a screenshot of the error message?

• Scrycrow

When I click update it gives an immediate installation failed dialogue. I've uninstalled Kontakt 7, reinstalled it from a link, uninstalled Native Access reinstalled it. Allowed NI past firewalls etc. It has updated other products with no issue. Stumped.

• Scrycrow
    Answer ✓

Ok I resolved this by uninstalling my up to date Native Access and installing an older version from a link. I was able to update to Kontakt7 (7.6.0) so the issue was with Native Access. Hope this helps anyone else using windows with a similar problem.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

@Scrycrow Can you tell us which version of Native Access you used? Could be useful intel for other users and also the Native Access team to maybe understand more where the issue could come from!

• Scrycrow

Native Access 1.14.1

This discussion has been closed.