Planned Maintenance 7:00am CEST 9.13.2023

Options
Hayo_NI
Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 285 mod
edited September 2023 in Native Access

Hi everyone,

Our backend services are making some configuration changes tomorrow morning at 7am CEST which will result in downtime for 5-10 minutes.

You may notice Native Access possibly exhibiting weird behavior, such as a failure to login and failure to access your products when you are logged in. This is the case for both Native Accesses.

We predict this not to take more than 10 minutes, but will keep you updated if anything happens in this thread.

Apologies in advance for the inconvenience this causes.

- Hayo, PM of Native Access

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,188 Guru
    Options

Hey you got the date right this time! 😁

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 418 Guru
    edited September 2023
    Options

For those in North America:

And for those in Asia Pacific:

You can totally tell I've run out of things to do tonight.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    Options

No problem, I'm sleeping at that time. πŸ˜‚

• Hayo_NI
    Options

Happening again tomorrow same time (9.14.2023 7AM CEST), as we were unsuccessful.

• antic604
    antic604 Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

All day todays my Maschine Software and NA behave weirdly - I can't use some of the instruments (Massive, Massive X, FM8), i.e. double clicking a preset doesn't load the device for Massive, FM8 is missing. I don't have 3/4 of effects and NA doesn't even show "Effects" tab!!!

What's going on???

• Hayo_NI
    Options

Reach out to support here so that they can check on that for you. My suspicion is that youre on a modern device that doesn't support those products. Bring that in through that portal and we'll take a look.

• antic604
    antic604 Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

No, no. They were working fine before yesterday.

Anyway, I fixed it by ...formatting & initialising my laptop. Now NA has the "Effects" tab, all plugins are visible, etc. I hope it's a one-off thing and my laptop frankly needed it, but I would prefer not to do it every other week :D

• Hayo_NI
    Options

Maintenance successful!