GUI design: adventures in Blender.

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Bolle
    Bolle Member Posts: 349 Pro
    Options

Question: Is it possible to get the Release time of a Peak Detector module down to 1ms?

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Question:

I want to create a 5 or 6 step knob that spits out the numbers i need for each step. Sort of like what you would do with a List module. Is this possible?

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    edited March 10
    Options

Started designing a stereo compressor.

Still have to figure out the proper way to link both channels.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Is it just me or is this confusing?

I'm designing a gain reduction VU meter for a compressor and i need to figure out if it will be displayed linear or algorithmically. If it's just linear, that's easy drawing. Algorithmically takes a little more figuring out in order to get the scale right.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

F D C Stereo Compressor.

Now available on the User Library here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/15299/

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    edited March 14
    Options

Anybody know a reasonably decent way to add a soft knee to my unreasonably simple and hard knee compressor? I could use Salamanderanagram's gain computer macro's, but then it would become a sort of reskin and i don't feel like doing that. But as it is, this compressor is way too harsh.

I would redo the whole thing in Primary but with a 1-Pole LP filter as the basis for controlling Attack speed, there's no way for me to determine set attack times in milliseconds.

Greets,

Bolle