GUI design: adventures in Blender.

Options

Comments

• Bolle
    Bolle Member Posts: 349 Pro
    Options

Got rid of the oscilloscope and put a reverb in place.

Greets,

Bolle

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro
    Options

No, I am not that savvy when it comes to ensembles in the UL.

Re-using stuff in the user library and re-uploading the result is looked down upon or sorta prohibited in general? I never really considered how the entries are handled, I realize

• Bolle
    Options

I've redesigned and uploaded stuff built by someone else, but all of them really old ensembles. This one is only a year old. I contacted Rick Howell and offered for him to upload the reskin to his account. What i do, basically, is: i find an instrument that i like and reskin it for personal use. Because i like my stuff to look nice. Then i decide if it's worth sharing or not. Doesn't hurt me to share the design with others.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Gradient F action shot.

Contemplating taking the reverb back out and putting the oscilloscope back. The ensemble comes with excellent reverb and delay.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Anybody know how to give cables in Salamanderanagram's Front Panel Patching setup more slack?

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

GUI for personal use.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Added sequencer, boom.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options
  • Bolle
    Options

In case you missed it.

The CRUDE ensemble has had a small but significant update.

The Lunar Delay unit now has Stereo Width control. The previous version was hard wired, hard left and right. Now you can dial in everything in between dead centre and full stereo separation. This feature is also part of the random CV modulation setup.

You can download CRUDE from the Reaktor User Library here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/14711/

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Anybody know how to get in touch with Rick Scott?

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    edited February 17
    Options

Quick and dirty reskin, putting new knobs and a few bits and bobs on Rick Scott's 2009 audio mangler 'pS gLitch'.

Screenshots:

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

I made a new GUI Knob Kit set, based off the knobs on a desktop modular i have. Turns out they're not dissimilar to a design Efflam Le Bivic made for his 'GUI KIT Knobs 002 series'.

Oh Well. Now you can mix and match. And i used different colours.

Feel free to get in touch if you need these in a specific colour.

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

I also did a bit of work for Chet Singer's amazing 'Moravia Reeds' instrument. The design is mostly Chet, though. All i did was render the knobs, faders and switches. It looks absolutely smashing. I love it when a collaboration turns out this good.

You can get Moravia Reeds from the User Library here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/14437/

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

Greets,

Bolle

• Bolle
    Options

This is a reskin of Nick Petty's 2017 version of the Spiral sequencer. With clock offset.

If anybody wants this, 'll throw it on the User Library.

Greets,

Bolle