How do I set the default look for kontact 7 player as the old look without switching it every time?

Options
EP.
EP. Member Posts: 47 Member

How do I set the default look for kontact 7 player as the old look without switching it every time? I prefer the look where you have all your plugins on the side and you load them in the right... It just always switches to the new look but I don't know how to set it as default?

This pic is what I like it as...

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

In fact, you need to go back to full view by pressing the LAST button in Kontakt's header. The one that looks like two rectangles, one thicker than the other.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,778 mod
    Options

It should load as you last changed it, when clicking here:

What about Kontakt in standalone? Does it also forget what browser style you chose?

Do Kontakt and Logic have full disk access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

In fact, you need to go back to full view by pressing the LAST button in Kontakt's header. The one that looks like two rectangles, one thicker than the other.

• EP.
    Options

it still won't work I slowed disk accses

• EP.
    Options

yes it forgets it

• EP.
    Options

still doesnt work plzz help it is really annoying'

• Jeremy811
    Jeremy811 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Did you ever find this out? I was so frustrated too. How stupid can you get to make something so easy be so difficult to do. Anyway… I finally figured it out. If you double click on library and it becomes super small with nothing really in the window…, then you go over to View and change it to “rack view”. But it has to be in that small useless view. Not the view with all your libraries. If you’re in the view with all your libraries and try to click on Rack View, nothing happens. Have no clue why. So yeah when I double clicked on Library tab up at the top, everything went away and my window was small and useless. And that’s when i could go to “Rack View” under view and it worked

• EP.
    Options

😂ik i figuredi t out i while ago lolllllll

• fredmant
    fredmant Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Once you do figure it out (you have to hit "rack view" then you have to click "library" again) - then you should go to the View again, and the the last entry "set current view as the default" - then it actually stays the way you want it.

I too hate the new view.