Maschine Plus and SESSION GUITARIST ELECTRIC SUNBURST DELUXE

Options
mraak47
mraak47 Member Posts: 35 Member

Hi, is it possible to load SESSION GUITARIST ELECTRIC SUNBURST DELUXE library into Maschine Plus? If not, any chance to make this possible?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,308 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

No instrument/library can be added to M+, only the ones that you can install directly from it (have a look at this page to know what you can install).

The only way to add instruments is using its Autosampler, but in the case of a libraries like Session Guitar (with playable patterns) I don’t see it very fitted.

About making it possible…if I were you I would start to think that sadly nothing more will be added to M+. Use it for what it does and don’t hope for anything else

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,308 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

No instrument/library can be added to M+, only the ones that you can install directly from it (have a look at this page to know what you can install).

The only way to add instruments is using its Autosampler, but in the case of a libraries like Session Guitar (with playable patterns) I don’t see it very fitted.

About making it possible…if I were you I would start to think that sadly nothing more will be added to M+. Use it for what it does and don’t hope for anything else