Kontakt 7 missing from Komplete 14 update

Options
clintmusic
clintmusic Member Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2023 in Native Access

I just purchased the Komplete 14 standard update and Kontakt 7 doesn't show up in my Native Access, just the Kontakt 7 player. The product description clearly shows the full version of Kontakt 7 is included in Komplete 14 standard. Why don't I have it?

Best Answers

• clintmusic
    Answer ✓
    Options

NI just got back to me. I had to delete the specific key code file in the Ras3 file that was for Kontakt 7, then restart and redownload from Native Access. None of the codes have a name on them so I couldn't do it myself until they gave me the specific file name.

Thanks for your help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@clintmusic Thanks for the update. For any other affected users, this is what you should do:

Please follow these steps in order to get it solved:

Go to

Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

Win C: > Users > Public > Public Documents > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

Delete the activation token of Kontakt 7: 9259876f-e616-4e21-bc27-0b506868e1d0.jwt

Restart computer, open Native Access & press refresh

I've also updated the other thread to include these steps.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

If it’s the Standard version you bought, yes, full version should be included.

Are all the other products contained in K14 standard already showing up in NA?

• clintmusic
    Options

Yes, the full version of Kontakt 7 is the only product missing.

• clintmusic
    Options

Any idea what I should do? I reported the problem to Native Instruments, but haven't heard any response from them yet.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,311 Expert
    Options

A guy in this thread said restarting everything was enough to make full version appear

or…someone from NI suggested these steps

• clintmusic
    Options

Thanks for trying to help. None of that worked for me.

Guess I'll just keep waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting for support to get back to me. What a bummer!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Are you sure you have you checked all the steps here? Even the token part of one of the articles linked Native Access Error Message: "Activation failed...Internal error during activation" regarding the activation tokens?

• clintmusic
    Answer ✓
    Options

NI just got back to me. I had to delete the specific key code file in the Ras3 file that was for Kontakt 7, then restart and redownload from Native Access. None of the codes have a name on them so I couldn't do it myself until they gave me the specific file name.

Thanks for your help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@clintmusic Thanks for the update. For any other affected users, this is what you should do:

Please follow these steps in order to get it solved:

Go to

Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

Win C: > Users > Public > Public Documents > Native Instruments > Native Access > ras3

Delete the activation token of Kontakt 7: 9259876f-e616-4e21-bc27-0b506868e1d0.jwt

Restart computer, open Native Access & press refresh

I've also updated the other thread to include these steps.