Is Komplete 14 standard going to be 75 percent off this coming black Friday?

Options
EP.
EP. Member Posts: 47 Member

Is Komplete 14 standard going to be 75 percent off this coming black Friday?

Please help me I really want to know.

Because some people said that every black Friday Komplete 14 is 75 percent off but I don't know if it is true.

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Last year they had quite big sales. But 75% was on some iZotope products (which was available also on their site).

The NI plugins were mostly at 50% (same discount as during Summer Of Sound). SoS is already a big discount, so usually Black Friday is not cheaper than it (and surely it “shouldn’t be more”)

Of course it depends on which price you calculate the discount on. If you take as basis the single prices of the items composing the Komplete bundles, the discounts seems higher

• EP.
    Answer ✓
    Options

Answers

• jakubpatok
    jakubpatok Member Posts: 54 Advisor
    Options

It's never 75% off. Most likely it's going to be 50% off.

• EP.
    Options

but didn't it go 50 percent off for summer sale so shouldn't it be more?

• LostInFoundation
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Last year they had quite big sales. But 75% was on some iZotope products (which was available also on their site).

The NI plugins were mostly at 50% (same discount as during Summer Of Sound). SoS is already a big discount, so usually Black Friday is not cheaper than it (and surely it “shouldn’t be more”)

Of course it depends on which price you calculate the discount on. If you take as basis the single prices of the items composing the Komplete bundles, the discounts seems higher

• LostInFoundation
    Options

You’re welcome

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,620 Expert
    Options

It’s never been 75% off but wait till usual sale periods like Black Friday, Xmas, New Years and maybe it will be discounted.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,797 Expert
    Options

I would not hope for 75% discount ever. The most I have experienced ever was 55%. And it was for Komplete bundle a month before release of new version.... And seller was not NI, but NI partner re-seller.

• EP.
    Answer ✓
    Options