Maschine 2 Software - Loaded Reaktor 6 once, but now stuck in 30 minutes demo mode

Options
cuticula
cuticula Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

I loaded Reaktor 6 once in Maschine 2 Software, but now it is stuck there. I cannot play the Reaktor 6 instrument, I cannot close the Reaktor instance, and I cannot close Maschine 2 iteself. It just displays the 30min Demo window, and I cannot even close that. The whole thing is not reacting to any click or command. Only way to close it is to Option+Command+ESC "kill it". But when I open Maschine 2 Software again, it opens the last project and I am stuck again in this hell. Can anybody tell me if I can reset Maschine 2 Software somehow manually (in the file system) so that it just loads an empty project and then I will never ever touch Reaktor 6 again -> so that this f... demo mode is not killing my software.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

just try to uninstall reaktor 6 and then it should work. You'll get then a prompt about the missing reaktor dll but that should be no problem. Do you own the full version?

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,082 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

just try to uninstall reaktor 6 and then it should work. You'll get then a prompt about the missing reaktor dll but that should be no problem. Do you own the full version?