Order problem

Options
Toma
Toma Member Posts: 3 Member

How can I cancel an order? On 5 July 2023, I ordered a Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 keyboard. The order was confirmed. The purchase price was charged to my credit card on the same day. 9 days have passed since then, I got no information about delivery, the order status is "in progress". NI has promised a delivery time of a few days within the EU on its website. Four days ago I asked for support online, but they did not reply yet. I find this situation strange and would like to cancel the purchase.

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Toma I see that you submitted a request through our support, I've pinged my colleagies, someone should get back to you shortly.

• Toma
    Answer ✓
    Options

At last, yesterday, NI’s Support notified me in email that NI currently unable to fulfil my order for the S88 Mk2 as it is currently out of stock, and they do not have an estimated timeframe for when it will be available again.

So NI cancelled my order. Today, the purchase price was refunded. As a token of NI’s apology, I was offered a voucher which is valid in the next 12 months for any kind of Native Instruments software product on their webshop.

So my case was closed this way.

For some reason my order status has changed to „shipped” on my order history page. (Perhaps it would have been more accurate to write „slipped”.)

Anyway, thanks to Jeremy and Kaiwan for finally getting a response from the Support team and getting to the bottom of this.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,376 mod
    Options

"You can cancel your order within two weeks of receiving the first goods delivery in writing or by e-mail (excluding customers in Japan). The above provision does not include software products opened by the customer or download versions for any product. Further information can be found in our Terms & Conditions. Subscriptions can be canceled towards the end of an agreed term (e.g. monthly, or yearly). Further information can be found in our Terms of Service."

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/shop-information/online-shop-faq/

However, it is most likely that not Native Instruments, but the local couriers in your country is not to be blamed for that. I suggest you wait 6 more days (a full two weeks period).

• Toma
    Options

"However, it is most likely that not Native Instruments, but the local couriers in your country is not to be blamed for that."

I have checked with the shipping carrier provided (UPS), but there is no record of goods being passed to them by NI with the order identification number. So I wouldn't blame the "local" couriers.

"You can cancel your order within two weeks of receiving the first goods delivery in writing or by e-mail (excluding customers in Japan)."

The quote in the reply is irrelevant to my problem. It is not as if I were unhappy with the quality of the product within two weeks after I recieved the product. As I said, I did not receive the product (and I did not receive any response to the complaint I made on the online interface).

Maybe the online support is not working. Can you tell me what the email address is for NI? The terms and conditions state that it is possible to email NI, but I do not find it.

As of now (16/07/2023), no progress has been made.

😟😟😟

---

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,376 mod
    Options
  • Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Toma I see that you submitted a request through our support, I've pinged my colleagies, someone should get back to you shortly.

• Toma
    Answer ✓
    Options

At last, yesterday, NI’s Support notified me in email that NI currently unable to fulfil my order for the S88 Mk2 as it is currently out of stock, and they do not have an estimated timeframe for when it will be available again.

So NI cancelled my order. Today, the purchase price was refunded. As a token of NI’s apology, I was offered a voucher which is valid in the next 12 months for any kind of Native Instruments software product on their webshop.

So my case was closed this way.

For some reason my order status has changed to „shipped” on my order history page. (Perhaps it would have been more accurate to write „slipped”.)

Anyway, thanks to Jeremy and Kaiwan for finally getting a response from the Support team and getting to the bottom of this.

• Sniper26s
    Sniper26s Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hello, I'm in the same situation today. I place an order the 10/12/23 of an MK3 S88. I see on the website that it's IN STOCK and my order is desperatly blocked "In Progress".

I write to the support some days ago without any answer. I see the keaboard in stock everywhere but I can't buy it because i'm waiting.

Someone know how to contact a physical person ?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    Options

Problem is that the N.I. forum person normally taking care of forum is off until 6th of November , but I can try to call on @Kaiwan_NI , Kaiwan_NI ! , could you please try to check up on this problem to maybe expedite matters ! (If Kaiwan does not respond then you will have to wait for support to get back to you !)

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Sniper26s I see you were able to get in touch with my colleagues and the issue is now solved.

• staelker
    staelker Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello everyone how can I fix the problem with this folder? some of the libraries are gathered in a folder, and it is not possible to manage them through my komplete kontrol mk2. how to make them appear in the program browser again, like the rest of the libraries. help me

• GhostriderGlenn
    GhostriderGlenn Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Hello,

I too have placed an order back on Oct 8th with a ships by Oct 31st. Received an email on the 2nd of Nov. stating that my"New" ship date is Nov 30th. I received a coupon to try the software for 30 days. It looks like it will be fantastic; However, not having a keyboard to use it is.... well...silly! It would be helpful for a status update on the order page instead of the chronic -- In progress..

So what is "my" next steps if Nov 30th comes and goes and still no S88 MK3?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@GhostriderGlenn I believe it's a voucher for a Komplete Now subscription for 3 months. You can get more info here, as well as the status of your S88 order: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP