How to record your set if you use Beatport streaming for music on Traktor Pro?

Options
kevinn44
kevinn44 Member Posts: 10 Member

Wondering if there is a work around that isn't too complicated. I want to record my set so I can go back and listen and work on my DJ game.

Tagged:

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Options

Either use an external recorder that connects to the booth output of your controller (or any other output running parallel to your main output), or use an external mixer with audio interface that can return the main output to your computer.

There are also recorders out there that you can insert right after your main output without changing it.

Either way, you will need some extra equipment besides a one-in-all controller or no controller at all.

• kevinn44
    Options

Thank you for responding. Do you have the link to the products that would work for us not 100% for

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Options

I don't own any external recorder, just an external mixer with an audio interface. The one i read about is this one:

There is some information to be had in this article, but i am sure an online search will turn up quite a lot of different devices. If no one else chimes in, i recommend going to one or more of dedicated DJ sites and look for reviews, maybe even on youtube.

What kind of gear do you use?

• kevinn44
    Options

Traktor Kontrol S2 and that’s about it for now :)

I’ll take a look thank you!