Komplete Kontrol won't update

Options
Terryorisms
Terryorisms Member Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2023 in Native Access

I've disabled all anti-virus and firewall. Native Access finishes and says installion was successful and then the Update button lights up again. The program will run natively but is no longer recognized in Studio One. Running Windows 11 and latest version of all programs mentioned. All other updates installed fine. Any suggestions to try?

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

Please start NA2 as admin. Mostly it helps you.

• Terryorisms
    Options

I'd already tried that, tried reinstalling tried adding it to the firewall and Antivirus and turning the firewall off I'm running out of ideas

• Terryorisms
    Options

Removed and reinstall complete control in Studio One and now at least it recognizes the midi from it. Still can't get the update button to go away even though it says that the installation was complete and successful. Also it shows today's date on the version that is installed. I guess I can live with this as long as it works.. hopefully the next version of native access will clear up this problem.

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Options

Hi @Terryorisms

Please restart your computer and Native Access.

Does Komplete Kontrol still show as needing an update?

If so, please go to the "Installed" tab in Native Access and check which version of Komplete Kontrol is installed.

Does it match the version that is shown in the "Update" tab?