Can't Get Ashlight working in MPE for either Live or Bitwig

Options
DavidBR_MPE
DavidBR_MPE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I just upgraded to Ultimate 14 and was happy to see that the Ashlight manual shows how to set it up for MPE. However, I have tried this for both Live and Bitwig as the instructions go and it will not work with my Roli Seaboard Rise 2 for either DAW. If I select MPE off in both DAWS then I get normal non-MPE fine, but if I select MPE there is no sound response. This is after selecting an MPE preset from the Ashlight browser. Other MPE plugins such as Equator 2 work fine for both DAWs in MPE. Has someone else got this to work in MPE mode?

Best Answer

• DavidBR_MPE
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can now answer this myself after some further experimentation. The MPE mode works correctly for an Ashlight MPE preset as long as you set the channel to Omni in Kontakt. This was not indicated in the Ashlight manual unless I missed it somehow.

Answers

• DavidBR_MPE
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can now answer this myself after some further experimentation. The MPE mode works correctly for an Ashlight MPE preset as long as you set the channel to Omni in Kontakt. This was not indicated in the Ashlight manual unless I missed it somehow.