VST3 of Kontakt immediately crashes Ableton
Probably it is a very silly and easy to solve problem but I have done some research on the internet and have not found a solution yet..
Until now I have always worked with AU third party plugins in Ableton. Now I would like to start working with VST3 more often. When I start an empty project and load Kontakt as VST3 on an empty midi track in Ableton it works fine. But as soon as I try this again on a second midi track, the whole program immediately crashes.
When I load the AU version of Kontakt I can immediately stack dozens without problems as usual.
Things I've already tried according to the internet:
- I have loaded Kontakt as standalone and selected the driver and interface.
- I tried to delete the Db folder in the NI>Application Support folder. This did not solve the problem so I just put the original back.
- I have no problem stacking other plugins.
Mac Studio, M1 max with Monterey currently
Thank you very much in advance!
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 740 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 348 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 228 Battery 4
- 392 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 388 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators