Picked Nylon and Acoustic Crashing in KK after latest update.....

Options
ScottyBready
ScottyBready Member Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Crashes in any DAW. Crashes in the KK app itself. Possibly other instruments as well. Only thing that changed was doing latest update and also updated Kontakt as well if that helps. : /

Best Answer

Answers

• rkjbnz
    rkjbnz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited June 2023
    Options

Exact same thing happening to me. Ableton and Komplete Kontrol both crash when loading Nylon or Acoustic preset with all the latest updates.

Works with Kontact 6 just not with Kontact 7

• Mjbob
    Mjbob Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Exact same thing happening to me. Ableton and Komplete Kontrol both crash when loading Nylon or Acoustic preset with all the latest updates.

Also Crashes Logic on my M1 Mac. Have tried using Rosetta to load, same problem 

• Baptistmann
    Baptistmann Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

same for me :( NI please fix this ...

• Sina
    Sina Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Exact same problem with both Nylon Picked and Valves. Crashes in Standalone and any DAW.

• TISM
    TISM Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

Same here. Working on a M1 Mac OS Ventura 13.4.1. Nylon Picked, Electric Vintage and maybe some more instruments crash when changing sounds. Crashes appear when using Komplete Kontrol or Kontakt 7 in a DAW and as a stand alone. Kontakt 6 works a little bit better with these guitars, but it also crashes when using all options.

We need a quick fix!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all, it's a Kontakt bug, will be fixed in the next version, you can read all about it here and find installers for the previous version of Kontakt:

7.4.0 - Selecting Sound Preset in Electric Vintage instantly crashes Kontakt

Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.