Reaktor Prism Won't Load

Options
blackspasm
blackspasm Member Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2023 in Reaktor

I purchased Komplete 10 several years ago, and at some point after upgrading to Reaktor 6, I must have opened Reaktor Prism in version 6 and saved it. Now, I can't open it in Reaktor 5. Furthermore, when it opens in version 6, it looks like the Micro Prism instead of the full blown version that originally came with Komplete 10.

How can I get the full version of Reaktor Prism to either open up again in Reaktor 5 or Reaktor 6? The Micro version is fine, but I'd prefer to have the full version that came with Complete 10.

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,294 Expert
    Options

Isn’t Prism still in the installations of Native Access?

• blackspasm
    Options

Prism shows "Installed" in Native Access.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

There are two views, A and B, one looks like MicroPrism.

You can Prism in R5 open if you take a copy of the purchased one. But then a message apperas on the screen.

So please use Prism in R6 only. Service Center is dicontinued.

The actual download is saved with R6 by NI and can't opens in R5 anymore.

---

You can use also my MikroPRISM 1-3 reworked for PRISM: from the user library

https://www.native-instruments.com/de/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/10769/

or the 7 years old 700 ssf for Mikro PRISM

https://www.native-instruments.com/de/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/9239/

Inside the structure are MicroPrism and Prism are similar. The gui is reduced only. Additional there is an FX-Prism.

• blackspasm
    Options

@Paule "There are two views, A and B, one looks like MicroPrism." I wasn't aware of that. Thank you! I see it now in full with R6.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

If you've less space on your surface it's good to work with a smaller one of Prism with the most important knobs. If you create snapshots take the other view. That's the secret behind the two views.