Drum lab 1.2.0 Can't activate the option " All samples always loaded" in memory usage.

Options
Marcel
Marcel Member Posts: 37 Member

Hi, I update to DL 1.2.0 Today, every time that I switch a kit a loading progress bar kill my workflow. Please advic, Can't activate the option " All samples always loaded" in memory usage.

All updated to last versions

Ventura

Mac Studio M1 max

Best Answer

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited June 2023
    Options

Do you use Kontakt full version or Kontakt Player?

All Player versions of different instruments have limited functions. So nobody can activate All samples always loaded in memory usage during the Player is used. Live with it or buy Kontakt full version.

Here is the Comparision Chart of Kontakt Player on the left side and Kontakt on right.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-7-player/kontakt-7-player-vs.-kontakt-7/

Player is red marked for extensive Instrument editing plus 15 minutes in demo mode only.

It's better you read all informations before you buy an instrument. All infos are at the product pages in NI offerings.

• Marcel
    Options

@Paule thaks , but the issue is in komplete player, not in kontakt 7, any idea?

• Marcel
    Options

@Paule sorry Komplete Control ,

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Marcel I believe you posted that issue somewhere else and it was fixed by giving full disk access to Komplete Kontrol and Logic: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Marcel
    Options

@Jeremy_NI totally, fixed with full acces disk, many thanks Jeremy! 👌