Ozone Standard 10 "trial" from Komplete14 - how to proceed?

Options
Azoraa
Azoraa Member Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2023 in Other Software & Hardware

I received the install file for this software using the Native Access 1.14.1. Then installed it from the folder where it was downloaded. As Native Access 1.x can't finish installing this one item, it remains on the list there. And since it was installed from the downloaded file and not through Native Access, it appears that install actually is on trial for ten days as it is counting down in the settings tab.

Is there any other work-around for me to register it or bypass the trial wall so that I can continue using it until (or if) I can get Native Access 2 to operate properly? I am not able to run Native Access 2 beyond getting a blank window which appears and stays blank after it is started. (I had downgraded back to the lower version to finish all of the other items in the Komplete14 set of programs.)

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

I will be interested in your same situation too, cause I don’t want to move from NA 1. Tomorrow I will study the situation and see if there is a way to register Ozon under IZotope account (and therefore authorizing it from there).

If I have news, I’ll let you know

• LostInFoundation
    Options

First (bad) news: NI doesn’t provide us the serial for Ozone. Being it under the K14 collectors bundle it doesn’t appear in My products and serial (nor it’s been sent via email, differently from the Plugin Alliance serial). Therefore atm I can’t find a way to register it in IZotope account.

• Azoraa
    Options

Thanks for checking. As closely as they may have worked with IZotope to include Ozone, it seems that they could provide us with an independent way to validate it and/or in the program's license window when it has been successfully installed via the file. If some of us do not, or can not necessarily move onto NA2 for this one program, this is a real pain in the side.

Although I am currently having a problem running NA2, I can use Ozone which runs fine with Maschine2 (in trial mode).

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,142 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Sadly, NA2 is the only way.

Have you ever contacted support regarding your issue with it?

Maybe try this:

• LostInFoundation
    Options

I really don’t understand why with all other third party (Plug-in Alliance, Output,…) they give us the serial to register the products also under their sites but for Ozone we are forced to use NA. If at least it was working even with NA 1…but no…you need 2…

• Azoraa
    Options

I was not interested in going to NA2 either, but I tried to upgrade for the Ozone with the idea that I could go back down to NA1. Since this has become a problem, I have only a few days to try to fix it or I can not use the software (if the trial time is actually in effect).

• Azoraa
    Options

I did, but I do not know how to the find the "ticket" to check on it. And going by the message that it will take longer because of their sale, I have no idea how long that can be. The trial only has a few more days, so I figured I should post here as soon as I had the problem.

(The instructions of deleting reg keys did not seem to make any difference.)

• Azoraa
    Options

Update --> the support ticket was not answered; the 10 day trial expired and is now demanding licensing. It appears to continue operating with the last saved settings in a project but locks out from doing anything else.