Kontakt instances cannot be recalled error

kevin
kevin Member Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

Is it possible to get refund for Kontakt 6? Ive only experience head aic with this Vst plugin. Cupple days ago i had to delete many files in order to reinstal files becus Native instruments dont let us on mac uninstal. So i deleted some and repaired all plugins.

Now again when i was in the vibe to make a beat this pops up.

In 2022 there are too many plugins for me to be stuck with this unmotivating bugs.

Refund pls. Ill grab Nexus or Omnisphere.

Best Answers

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

This is not a bug. The dialog tells you what to do... Open a Kontakt instance then find missing content. It looks like you may have moved a certain Kontakt library elsewhere after you saved your DAW project, so Kontakt cannot find the samples anymore. You need to point Kontakt to where those samples reside now.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @kevin if you open a new instance of Kontakt and hit the refresh button in the top left corner it should resolve the issue.

Sometimes this error message appears when you don't use the correct version of the VST in your DAW. You should check the VST folders in FL. Please check this article: Plug-in Administration in FL

Does it fix the issue ? 

Answers

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

This is not a bug. The dialog tells you what to do... Open a Kontakt instance then find missing content. It looks like you may have moved a certain Kontakt library elsewhere after you saved your DAW project, so Kontakt cannot find the samples anymore. You need to point Kontakt to where those samples reside now.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

Unfortunately, we're not offering refund on software and so you might need to fix the issue as suggested by @EvilDragon. As he mentioned, it's not a bug and you just need to relocate some of the things you moved around.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @kevin if you open a new instance of Kontakt and hit the refresh button in the top left corner it should resolve the issue.

Sometimes this error message appears when you don't use the correct version of the VST in your DAW. You should check the VST folders in FL. Please check this article: Plug-in Administration in FL

Does it fix the issue ?