Opening stratus 3D

Options

So, I bought an iZotope bundle and stratus 3D came with it. Everything shows up in Live 11 except Stratus and Audiolens. Audiolens will open on desktop but Stratus won't. It just wants to reinstall every time.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Options

Are them present in your VST folder?

• ronnie_cessna
    ronnie_cessna Member Posts: 80 Member
    Options

No, but all others from iZotope are.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Options

That’s why they don’t show up. Try to reinstall them specifying your VST folder. Or add the (probably different) folder where they are installed now to Live 11 plugins location

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • ronnie_cessna
    Options

I finally got in touch with izotope. They sent me a link to Stratus 3D 3.0 and it worked. I asked if I will be able to update at some point and they replied that it is on sale and a link for 50% off. If I paid for version 3.1 shouldn't I be able to update to it for free?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@ronnie_cessna Well, if you're in contact with izotope you should ask them. Unfortunately I don't have the answer to that question.

• Carlo Sánchez
    Carlo Sánchez Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 16
    Options
    Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I bought stratus3d. I work with PT ultimate in ventura bass rossetta. I installed Stratus3d 3.2.0 and it does not give me the 3D format options. It only gives me the options up to 7.1. Does anyone know what could happen? Thanks

• ronnie_cessna
    Options

I don't know Carlos. Mine was a weird situation.