Kontakt 7.3.2 Crashes: Standalone and in Cubase 12.0.60

Steve Milward
Steve Milward Member Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2023 in Kontakt

Kontact 7.3.2/Komplete 14 Standard/Cubase 12.0.60/Windows 10 22H2 19045.3031/Steinberg UR242

When I load an instrument in to Kontakt, it crashes the standalone, and as an instrument track in Cubase. I've researched other posts and tried several possible solutions (trashed preferences, re-installed Kontakt etc), but it still crashes.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Anyone? Kontakt 7 is utterly useless/waste of money at the moment here. What is going on at NI to release such a poor product? Can someone at NI tell me, precisely, what the fix is? I've sent in the crash logs, re-installed, done everything in other posts on this subject - please help.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

If you followed the steps in this article: KONTAKT Crashes without success, the next step is to submit a request to support, which you did. My colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. Our reply times are quite high at the moment, sorry about that!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Does it happen with specific instruments or with all of them?

• Steve Milward
    Steve Milward Member Posts: 3 Member

It seems to be random. I've not identified a particular instrument to trigger the crash.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

If you followed the steps in this article: KONTAKT Crashes without success, the next step is to submit a request to support, which you did. My colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. Our reply times are quite high at the moment, sorry about that!