Komplete not showing up after registering S88 Mk2

Options
sleepson
sleepson Member Posts: 18 Member
edited June 2023 in Native Access

Hello,

I have recently picked up a (used) S88 Mk2.

When I got it, it said the serial number was already registered - NI were extremely quick to remedy this situation after I sent through proof of my ownership of the keyboard.

It's supposed to come with Komplete Select 12 - but I registered the S88 Mk2, and nothing changed - no Komplete Select 12, no Komplete anything, nothing new whatsoever in Native Access nor in the "My Products" section on the website.

I have reached out to NI via email and am awaiting a response (I understand the time difference means they won't even see it until tonight my time).

In the meantime I thought I would reach out to the community and see if there's something I need to do to "claim" Komplete Select or something.

I also don't know how NI works - right now they are selling the same keyboard but with Komplete 14 Standard, until the Summer of Sound sale ends - would I have access to this, as I've just newly registered a S88 Mk2? Or is that only for *new* products bought within this Summer of Sound sale period?

Anyway, any help would be awesome.

Best Answer

• sleepson
    Answer ✓
    Options

NI support fixed this incredibly quickly and in a way better than I expected.

Consider this problem solved.

Answers

• sleepson
    Answer ✓
    Options

NI support fixed this incredibly quickly and in a way better than I expected.

Consider this problem solved.