Traktor 3.9 not working with my S8

Options
13»

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,763 mod
    Options

Sadly didn't install. Some more research sent me to Lenovo homepage, they tell me i am up to date (drivers from 2017).

Either i will need a new Laptop for a new Traktor, or a different Traktor than 3.9.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

Sadly didn't install. Some more research sent me to Lenovo homepage, they tell me i am up to date (drivers from 2017).

Newer drivers did not install, or you did not try install it because Lenovo said it is up to date?

If the latter is case, I would give it try....

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

intel's latest drivers are incompatible, installation auto-aborted.

intel: 'please go to lenovo for drivers'.

lenovo: 'you are up to date'

• Kubrak
    Options

OK. :-(

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Yeah, it all points to a major coding ****-up. I just hope it's not too hard to find.

• bonedaddy_p7
    bonedaddy_p7 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

same here, 3.8 QT test build flickers on S8, as does 3.9. Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon graphics, supports OpenGL 4.6 and no other QT applications have issues. Latest AMD Adrenaline drivers currently installed (as of 20 June 2023), but also tried MS provided drivers via windows update. same results on both.

• flow
    flow Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Thx a lot, it's a same NI doesn't allow us to download it from their servers, you save me

• Kubrak
    Options

One does not install downgraded version again. All versions installed stay available in computer after installation of new version....

No, problem to roll back to any previous version installed... Unless one has deleted older versions deliberately.

• Warchild
    Warchild Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I regret installing Traktor 3.9 now my S8 is all jacked up. I can mix on software but I cant load anything up on using the controller this is horrible experience why make this thing so overly complicated to use. I just want to mix some music not spend a day figuring out why this isnt working due to upgrade/patch. Seriously annoyed with this product. ****** man do you guys not test things before release?

• Roger202
    Roger202 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Same flickering issue with tp3.9 here..🙈

uninstalled tp3.9 and downgraded to 3.8 using the link in this thread:

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/14697/how-can-i-download-traktor-version-3-8-0

v3.8 seems to work and d2 screens anymore flickering ✌️ native acess ok and showing update to 3.9 again...😜😅

using win11...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Helper
    edited July 2023
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Knallebal
    Knallebal Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

same story here. lenovo yoga slim7 with amd-graphics and S8 screens flickering all over the place. downgraded to 3.8 -> screens are back to normal.

WIndows 10 pro all up to date drivers

• Ben Williams
    Ben Williams Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Just adding my shout on this too - screen flickering like mad on my S8, both screens. Bit of a joke if it was in the release candidate and still got released.

Pc specs:

Ryzen 5 3600, 16gb Ram, RX6600 XT. Windows 11, all updated (win/graphics)

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Just adding my shout on this too - screen flickering like mad on my S8, both screens. Bit of a joke if it was in the release candidate and still got released.

Yeah, that was a blunder; especially since there was a beta test running and this was known before the release canditate when online. 🦋