Choir Omnia keyboard

jader
jader Member Posts: 7 Member

I'm not expert sorry: i have komplete M32 .it's enaught for choir omnia? Or i need a komplete kontrol a61 (example in my case).Because in the program that i saw in you tube ,i saw many keys (colured- (to use) on many octave,and sincerely ,with an komplete kontrol m32 i dont know if is normal to use as usual,or if i could have many problem about the changes every time the octave or less.Thank you.Sorry i dont speak english very well.bye.but i think you had understood.

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,131 Expert
    Answer ✓

The M32 is basically an entry-level keyboard with an affordable price. It doesn't have helpful stuff like Light Guide (RGB lights above each key; which is only a feature on the S-Series keyboards), let alone those high-res color screens.

While doable, it could become a bit of a hassle to play complex Kontakt instruments that are designed for more than 32 keys.

If you can afford it, go with a S49 or S61.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,131 Expert
    Answer ✓

The M32 is basically an entry-level keyboard with an affordable price. It doesn't have helpful stuff like Light Guide (RGB lights above each key; which is only a feature on the S-Series keyboards), let alone those high-res color screens.

While doable, it could become a bit of a hassle to play complex Kontakt instruments that are designed for more than 32 keys.

If you can afford it, go with a S49 or S61.

• jader
    jader Member Posts: 7 Member

Thank you . I should think soon about an keyboard S61 ,but maybe A61 without led and screen but enough for playing i think