Native Access doesn't accept password

Nupi
Nupi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Native Access does not accept my password and so I'm unable to uptade Traktor and all other things from Native Instruments. It's better Native Instruments solve this issue soon because a lot of people paid for their softwares.

I need this solved asap.

Thanks in Advance,

Nupi

Tagged:

Comments

• ArcherOSB
    ArcherOSB Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue here. I can log into the Native Instruments website but Native Access won't accept my password.

Thank you.

• Niko
    Niko Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited June 2023

Hi all. I have problems logging into Native Access, when I start NA it constantly requires a password, this was not the case before. This is very annoying!

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @Nupi and @ArcherOSB

Please reach out to our support team directly via the following link: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• lastborn
    lastborn Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Rich_NI

have you personally gone to that link you sent to @Nupi and @ArcherOSB above? It's an endless series of questions that have nothing to do with the passwords not working. Eventually you can put in "NA 2 won't take my password" then you end up in another loop. Hardly user friendly.

I downloaded NA 2, excited to use it, but now all my sounds are off limits because I can't login. The password that I use to log in on the site, and right here, is not recognized.

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

@lastborn

Yes of course. It is not endless, it is how all our users submit tickets.

You just need to select "that does not help" at each opportunity and it will then take you to the following:

Then select "I want to create a support ticket" - you will then be able to submit your request.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,311 mod

Make hidden files visible: Displaying Hidden Files and Folders (Windows)

Go to:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\

Delete these folders: Native Access, NTKdelete, NTKDaemon and Native Access user reg entries

Restart system and try again

• Bruno Nog
    Bruno Nog Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited June 2023

Hi!

Did you solve the problem? I think the same is happening to me. I installed Native Access to download my NI products. When I login the app start "Loading Products" and then immediately return to the login screen. I can never login.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,249 Expert
    edited June 2023

Probably it has something to do with the NTKDaemon problems they are facing