S3 kontrol firmware update problem

deejaynikko
deejaynikko Member Posts: 9 Member

Hello everybody. I’m trying to update my new S3 but It says Installed Firmware is 1.0.7 and Updater Firmware is 0.2.0 but it doesn’t update! It says I have the newer firmware! My question is which is the newer firmware? 1.0.7? And why it says 0.2.0 is the newer firmware? How come a new product says that it has the newer update when it was in a box? Headphones volume are low and I have to raise gain in order to hear the track slightly more. It’s frustrating.

Tagged:

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,354 Expert

I'm not sure if it will help, but you could try downloading the Firmware updater yourself from this link: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/drivers-other-files/

And I have seen multiple other people mention the same problem as you are having.

• deejaynikko

What do you mean to download the Firmware myself? This is exactly what I’m doing. I go to downloads and then find s3 firmware updater for mac and download it.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,354 Expert

Ah ok. I thought Native Access or Traktor would download something for you. I did not know they just lead you to the download page. My bad.

• deejaynikko

No problem! Thanks anyway ;-)