Return/Refund

Options
EDubya
EDubya Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I recently purchased Komplete and am having issues with downloads and getting started. I've reached out for help and gotten no response. I'd like to do a return/refund. I submitted a ticket and wanted to see how long it will take to get a response and process my refund?

Best Answer

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,613 Expert
    Options

What are the issues you have downloading and getting started, maybe users here can be of some help and you won’t have to return anything?

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro
    Options
  • EDubya
    Options

I submitted my ticket this morning.

• EDubya
    Options

I submitted my ticket this morning.

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro
    Options

Well... then you just have to be a bit patient.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,404 Expert
    Options

It will probably take a few days or weeks.

• JesterMgee
    Options

I guess you are not keen to even try get things working then?

• EDubya
    Options

Thanks for your response. I would like to get it working, but it doesn't seem like NI has any real time customer support and I haven't had any luck with the YouTube tutorials I looked up. The main issue I'm having is getting Komplete Kontrol setup with sounds.

• JesterMgee
    edited June 2023
    Options

Well, thousands of users globally ahve it setup without issue so it is 100% possible to do, just need some details on where you are stuck. If everyone gave up the second they got stuck we as a lifeform would still be trying to catch dinner with sticks and stones.

Explain what OS you are on, what you have installed already and where you are stuck, screenshots can be useful just snap a screenshot and paste it direct into your post

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@EDubya My colleagues should get back to you soon.