Upgrade of individual products contained in Komplete?

dalemccl
dalemccl Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Komplete General

I am considering buying Komplete 14 standard as a first time buyer. It contains Session Guitars - Electric Sunburst (non-deluxe). The Deluxe version has a feature I would like. The website shows an upgrade price of $25 vs. $50 for new purchase as a standalone.

Would owning the non-deluxe version as part of Komplete Standard qualify me for the upgrade price? Or is the upgrade price only for those who purchased Electric Sunburst non-deluxe as a stand-alone purchase.

Best Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,577 Expert
    Answer ✓

Pretty sure it applies no matter how it was purchased, if it’s in ur account you would be able to upgrade.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,602 mod
    Answer ✓

Just got it confirmed. Owning it within a bundle also qualifies for the upgrade price.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,577 Expert
    Answer ✓

Pretty sure it applies no matter how it was purchased, if it’s in ur account you would be able to upgrade.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Just got it confirmed. Owning it within a bundle also qualifies for the upgrade price.

• dalemccl
    dalemccl Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

Thanks JesterMgee and Jeremy_NI. That's good news.

• 450ketchy
    450ketchy Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

ive bought the deluxe upgrade, but it says i dont have the base product even if i have it with komplete 14... 80$ in the drain

• Jeremy_NI

@450ketchy I checked your account and thre's no trace of the "deluxe upgrade" or the Komplete 14 on your account. Maybe you have another account with another email address or maybe you bought the wrong upgrade, get in touch with our support agents here, they'll work it out: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA