Kontakt 7 Factory Library problems

syntheshwara
syntheshwara Member Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2023 in Kontakt

I recently upgraded to Kontakt 7 and am having issues as shown below. Most of the drop-down selection in factory ensembles shows as 'nil'. The beats ensemble, the congas in Acoustic everything is 'nil'. But the grooves themselves work and play. I can even drag and drop the midi file. But I can't select anything. How to fix this? I have uninstalled and re-installed Kontakt twice. Also, in the beats ensemble, if I click on the pads, nothing happens. No sound. This is the same in VST3 and standalone.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey all, FYI, there was an update on the Kontakt Factory Library 2 fixing this issue.

Answers

• Eagle Town
    Eagle Town Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Just made a similar post, before I saw yours. Same thing. Hopefully there’s a simple solution. I’d have a better look myself but I’m so tired from night shifts I can barely start my pc successfully rn 😩

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert

Is this only happening in the Factory Library or also happening in other Kontakt instruments?

• syntheshwara

This happens only with the new Factory Library 2. All other old Kontakt instruments work flawlessly.

• Ascurion
    Ascurion Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited June 2023

This happens also for me. However for me this happens also in other instruments such as the play series instruments.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member

Hi there!

It is an issue of the latest updates of Kontakt 7. The NI team is already working on it!

• syntheshwara

Ok thanks for telling. I opened a support ticket and still no response..

• syntheshwara

Hi Native Instruments.. any update on this? I have even raised a support ticket but no response it's been a week. 3946380 is the number. I got one automated response to run some diagnostic tool but I don't think it's really required..

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey all, FYI, there was an update on the Kontakt Factory Library 2 fixing this issue.