Minor patterns in Prime Bass

Rossy
Rossy Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I have just downloaded Komplete CE and I am trying to use the patterns that come with Prime Bass. Everything is fine except, when I try to get a pattern to play a minor run, it just plays a major one, am I doing something wrong? (a reference page in the manual would work also)

Thanks😀

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

pls have a look in the manual chapter 3.5, there it says:

to adapt a specific phrase to a given scale, chord or interval, play the required chord or i nterval, such as a third, a sixth, a seventh on your keyboard. The corresponding notesc ontained in the phrase will be adapted accordingly. This way, you can easily convert a major third to a minor third, or vice versa.

• To toggle between Phrase mode and One Pitch mode, select a phrase pattern, and then click

on the Phrase / One Pitch toggle button.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

pls have a look in the manual chapter 3.5, there it says:

to adapt a specific phrase to a given scale, chord or interval, play the required chord or i nterval, such as a third, a sixth, a seventh on your keyboard. The corresponding notesc ontained in the phrase will be adapted accordingly. This way, you can easily convert a major third to a minor third, or vice versa.

• To toggle between Phrase mode and One Pitch mode, select a phrase pattern, and then click

on the Phrase / One Pitch toggle button.