Can’t Find Massive X expansions on my MK3 browser

JRmusic
JRmusic Member Posts: 6 Member

Will Massive X expansions work with Komplete Now? Or do I buy Massive X outright? I can see the expansions in Native Access. But on the MK3 itself, none of the expansions are visible.

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,283 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Expansions for Massive X are different from Expansions for Maschine. You don’t see a tab for them in the browser.

If you want to see them, select Massive X under the Instruments tab, open the drop-down menu in All Banks and you should find there the Massive X expansions you have installed

If you want to do it from the MK3, once you selected Massive X in the browser it’s the third knob (All Banks)

If you don’t select an expansion from the Banks, their presets will be accessible anyway from the preset list of Massive X. The only thing is they will be mixed with all the other presets and you would not know from which bank they are

Komplete Now contains Massive X, so you’ll be able to use Massive X expansions till you pay for the subscription.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Expansions for Massive X are different from Expansions for Maschine. You don’t see a tab for them in the browser.

If you want to see them, select Massive X under the Instruments tab, open the drop-down menu in All Banks and you should find there the Massive X expansions you have installed

If you want to do it from the MK3, once you selected Massive X in the browser it’s the third knob (All Banks)

If you don’t select an expansion from the Banks, their presets will be accessible anyway from the preset list of Massive X. The only thing is they will be mixed with all the other presets and you would not know from which bank they are

Komplete Now contains Massive X, so you’ll be able to use Massive X expansions till you pay for the subscription.

• JRmusic

Bro, I appreciate this fully detailed explanation. I’m going to give this a try in a bit. Thank you so much!

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome 😉

• JRmusic

Just tried it…IT WORKED! Thanks again! Do you have a YouTube or somewhere I can listen to your music?

• Tonelover2
    Tonelover2 Member Posts: 5 Member

This post is right on time. I was figuring there was an issue with Expansion for Maschine.

Thanks so much!!!😁🤗😊