Traktor Pro - not displaying layout options

Options
chuiii
chuiii Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Fired up Traktor the other day and I have lost all layout options from drop down. It just states 'default layout'. I used to have 'mixer' 'essential''browser'etc.

I have rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled and still get same issue.

Any ideas?

Logged it with NI but not heard anything.

Best Answer

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,360 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Open Traktor and go to Preferences\Layout Manager. Layouts should be here. If it's empty, then click "Add" and add the layout you want.

Traktor default layouts are stored here:

C:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Traktor Pro\Factory Settings\>your-traktor-version<\Default Settings\Layout\

Answers

• Sunborn
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Open Traktor and go to Preferences\Layout Manager. Layouts should be here. If it's empty, then click "Add" and add the layout you want.

Traktor default layouts are stored here:

C:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Traktor Pro\Factory Settings\>your-traktor-version<\Default Settings\Layout\

• jacksy1
    jacksy1 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Did you find a fix to this? , I have the same issue, but I checked the files as stated above and I have no default layouts saved?

• SchwitzKarsten
    SchwitzKarsten Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    Hey there, since last Update I got the same Problem and if I´m under Preferences/Layout Manager and click "Add" there is no other Option but to add some other "default Setup".
    If I go to C:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Traktor Pro 3, there ist no "Factory Settings"
  • Sunborn
    Options

It should be there!

It is a folder which contains subfolders of all the previous versions too.

Please check if, for some reason is a hidden folder.

In fact, the entire ProgramData folder is hidden by default in Windows.

If this is the case, un-hide it.

• Sunborn
    Options

They also exists at:

C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor your_version_number\Settings\Default Settings\Layout

If you can't find them there neither, then something's wrong with your installation.

Quick solution: I upload them here for you, just put them in the above folder.

• 5ean
    5ean Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    > @SchwitzKarsten said:
    > Hey there, since last Update I got the same Problem and if I´m under Preferences/Layout Manager and click "Add" there is no other Option but to add some other "default Setup".
    > If I go to C:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Traktor Pro 3, there ist no "Factory Settings"

Hello, I just got this problem today too... did you resolve it?
  • UnchainedPicaso
    UnchainedPicaso Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Has anyone found an easier solution to this issue with traktor pro 3 being stuck on default settings.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,372 Expert
    Options
  • Gilato
    Gilato Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Spent weeks figuring this out but I just found a solution!

1) click layout Manager in settings

2) then click import

3) then select the .tsi file found here:

C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor your_version_number\Settings\Default Settings\Layout

• Gilato
    Gilato Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

screenshots to help!