I LOWER ONLY THE QUANTIZATION OF THE TRAKS FROM 120-125 TO 79-90

HELLO I HAVE A PROBLEM AND IS THAT I DOWNLOAD THE QUANTIZATION OF SOME TRACKS IN TRAKTOR PRO 3 WITH CONTROLER S3 TO 79/90 OF 120/125 THAT WOULD BE NORMAL AND I HAVE NOT TOUCHED ANYTHING OF THE CONFIGURATION. YOU KNOW IT MAY HAVE HAPPENED AND A NORMAL SONG IS NOT SYNCRHONIZED , I PRESS THE BLUE BOTTON TO SYNCRHONIZE IT AND IT REACHES 79-90 QUANTITATION. I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ??? THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYBODY

Best Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,241 Expert
    Answer ✓

It is nearly impossible to understand what you are saying, same parts makes no sense at all.

So, please, if you want to get an answer from someone, edit your post and:

-write normally, not inside code

-do not use all capital letters... it sounds like you are shouting (very old internet rule :-) )

-write in your language and then use a translator (or just post in your language)

....because dear friend "I DOWNLOAD THE QUANTIZATION" has no meaning at all! So probably you will not get any answer to your problem.

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

OK, i think your problem is that you use the MASTER button (which is at 88 bpm). So de-click it and click AUTO! As in the photo:

Or, manually change to BPM on Master to 120 (or whatever you want), but remember, if you do this, the the clock will be always 120 until you change it again.

So, best option is that you click the AUTO and do not use the MASTER. ;-)

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

NKS Presets has nothing to do with Traktor. Their purpose is to control VST plugins through Maschine and Komplete Kontrol. So in order to use them you have to own the specific VST plugins, otherwise are useless to you. :-)

Answers

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

It is nearly impossible to understand what you are saying, same parts makes no sense at all.

So, please, if you want to get an answer from someone, edit your post and:

-write normally, not inside code

-do not use all capital letters... it sounds like you are shouting (very old internet rule :-) )

-write in your language and then use a translator (or just post in your language)

....because dear friend "I DOWNLOAD THE QUANTIZATION" has no meaning at all! So probably you will not get any answer to your problem.

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA
    ÀLEX VILAFRANCA Member Posts: 15 Member

En primer lugar te pido disculpas por haber escrito en mayúsculas jamás lo voy a volver a repetir (ignoraba el hecho de qué estaba gritando a la gente…).

En segundo lugar te diré que tuve que traducir el texto desde Google Traductor de Español a Inglés pero cuando lo copiaba y pegaba en “deja tú comentario” de Native Instruments me lo traducía al Español y no había manera de poderlo escribir en el apartado de comentarios de Native instruments porqué me cambiaba el orden de las palabras (algo tan sencillo cómo escribir se convierte en algo muy complejo…) por éso usé el formato de escribir en una línea y tuve que copiar palabra por palabra todo el texto en inglés de Google Traductor.

Me he intentado explicar lo mejor que he podido.

El tema es que uso los decks C y D para Samples ó Remixes y no tengo problemas.

Pero los decks A y B para los tracks los BPM pueden ser de 120, 125, 133 etc pero cuando los pongo y le doy al play se me convierten en 88, 70, 90. y no entiendo por qué me pasa ésto si yo no he tocado nada de la configuración de Traktor Pro 3.

También me pasa que si se cargan correctamente por ejemplo a 120 BPM cuando les doy al play el botón de sincronizar está en azul claro (mal sincronizado) y cuando lo pulso ó lo prendo se me pone en azul oscuro (teóricamente bien sincronizado) pero se me vuelve a poner en 88, 70 ó 90 y se me oye lento y mal. Éste es el problema que tengo amigo y mejor no te lo sé explicar.  

Aquí en la fotografía que te adjunto puedes ver que después de pulsar ó prender el botón de sincronización han pasado de 120 a 88 no se oye bien y ésto no me funciona bien.

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

OK, i think your problem is that you use the MASTER button (which is at 88 bpm). So de-click it and click AUTO! As in the photo:

Or, manually change to BPM on Master to 120 (or whatever you want), but remember, if you do this, the the clock will be always 120 until you change it again.

So, best option is that you click the AUTO and do not use the MASTER. ;-)

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

Muchísimas grácias amigo ¡¡¡ Tenías razón lo acabo de probar y funciona. He hecho click en master y luego en auto. Y he sincronizado y no ha pasado nada los temas se han sincronizado correctamente y no ha bajado la cuantización.

Te lo agradezco enormemente.

Saludos,

Àlex.

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

Hola apreciado amigo he visto que me has hecho un buenísimo regalo con el enlace a los archivos NKS no sabía lo que eran pero lo he buscado en Google. Lo que no sé cómo se hace es en qué ubicación se cargan tanto en Traktor S3 cómo en Maschine Mikro S3 ó sea no sé en que carpeta ubicarlos...

Estos archivos de NKS son archivos propietarios utilizados en programas de instrumentos nativos, como Traktor o Kontakt Player. Un archivo. NKS típico contiene muestras de audio utilizables en sintetizadores.

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

NKS Presets has nothing to do with Traktor. Their purpose is to control VST plugins through Maschine and Komplete Kontrol. So in order to use them you have to own the specific VST plugins, otherwise are useless to you. :-)

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

y como puedo saber en mi Maschine estos pluggins VTR si los tengo activados ó no ?

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA