i spend almost 3000$ CDN$ and friday off, still nothing

Options
Meic
Meic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I finally decided to but Komplete 14 Collector Edition on thursday night. Took friday off and was expected a nice 3 days weekend. They took my money on my credi card, and still nothing. For the last 5 years, i bought almost every VST on the market and could enjoy as soon I my credit card was debited. If you want it, don’t do it impulsively, think about it before, you want have it anyway, dont’ buy it on thursday, friday, saturtay, sunday, you won’t have it. They don’t have open hours in the week-end.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

yeah that's really unfortunate and i hate if something like this happens to me. And stuff like that should not happen in 2023. I normally pay stuff like that with PayPal and get the serials right after a few seconds/minutes. In germany tomorrow is a holiday too, day of labour, so I fear you will have to wait till tuesday so native can have a look what's going on.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

yeah that's really unfortunate and i hate if something like this happens to me. And stuff like that should not happen in 2023. I normally pay stuff like that with PayPal and get the serials right after a few seconds/minutes. In germany tomorrow is a holiday too, day of labour, so I fear you will have to wait till tuesday so native can have a look what's going on.