Harware revision maschine mk3 / Box from 2020

Dirks
Dirks Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi, i received my MK3 today 05.April 2023 and it seems the box is from 2020!

Am i missing maybe a better hardware revision when using this one instead one manufactured e.g 2022/23 ??

I didn´t open it already...

Are there any other risks comparing with a "new" one?

thx alot for an answer

Best Answer

• jt maher
    jt maher Member Posts: 80 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

The first mk3 I bought in july of 2018 lasted a little over a year. That one just stopped working out of nowhere. The replacement I received at the end of 2019 into 2020 seems to be holding up. Time will tell. Next purchase will be hopefully an electron octatrack mk3 or maybe roland will re-make the MV-8800 or maybe a new Sp-1200 (not the 4,000$ one) or maybe Maschine 3 will be out, and we can all live happily ever after!

Answers

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 393 Pro

Yo! Its the same hardware, it hasn’t changed! The downloadable software, Maschine 2, has had several updates since, but it doesn’t affect the controller. It should be it perfect condition and working as intended! ENJOY!!

• jt maher
    jt maher Member Posts: 80 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

The first mk3 I bought in july of 2018 lasted a little over a year. That one just stopped working out of nowhere. The replacement I received at the end of 2019 into 2020 seems to be holding up. Time will tell. Next purchase will be hopefully an electron octatrack mk3 or maybe roland will re-make the MV-8800 or maybe a new Sp-1200 (not the 4,000$ one) or maybe Maschine 3 will be out, and we can all live happily ever after!