After shopping i dont see my product

Arecki
Arecki Member Posts: 13 Member

Hi

I have some issue with my produst what i bought yesterday.

Expansions - Rare Vibrations (working)

LoFi Glow (Not existing in My Product & Serials but Native Acces show me everything its ok.

FADE - soundbank for Massive X (working)

Instrument - DUETS (Native Access is ok,i can hear sounds in browser when i lookin sounds but after loading there is no sounds from this instr.Some midi communication workin becouse i see instruments reaction but no sounds.

I Bought this stuff in the night and now i got problem with my shopping kart.

When i open my NI account page i still have a 2 positions in my kart.I think its a DUETS and LoFi Glow.When i come in,my kart is empty and a see info about continue shopping.Ok but when i want check my serials and product ....i still have a 2 position in my shopping kart.

I bought LoFi Glow & Duets first and after this issue with my shopping kart,i bougt two position more becouse i thought everything be reloaded in the night,my kart be fix and from the morning will be ok but is not.

I reinstall everything and try what i can but still not workin

Best Answer

• Arecki
    Answer ✓

I check a lot of presets ;) but i got this!

You give me best idea check this in another instance.When i use Duets in Kontakt standalone working perfect.Same Komplete Kontrol.But.... :) I just trening my routing skills yesterday.

Enought to reset outputs🙄🤣

Its solved

Thx for your sugestions!

Answers

• Arecki

Sorry i thought LoFi Glow its a expansion but its a instrument :P Working perfect but DUETS...not.

Still my shopping kart is full but i got every serials and product.

Just Duets dont give me sounds.Other instruments workin corectly and every settings is same.Maybe is some small button for silence of kontakt instrument(what i push and i dont know now..)

When i check Duets sounds in browser before my choice is ok.When i load this one is no sounds there.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Till everything appears in your NA, you don’t have to worry too much about NI site (it could be just malfunctioning/updating problem there, but if they are in your NA account, you own it and nothing to worry about)

• LostInFoundation

About Duets…it is quite strange, cause it is part of the same series as LoFi Glow (Play Series).

Where are you testing it? Maschine, Komplete Kontrol or Kontakt?

Do you have the chance to try it in another of the 3 listed above?

And then the most obvious questions: did you try another preset (maybe the one you are trying has a veeeeeery long attack 😂) ? Are you sure the group/sound you loaded them in is not muted/ has a different audio output selection than main (in the case you are using Maschine)?

• Arecki
    Answer ✓

I check a lot of presets ;) but i got this!

You give me best idea check this in another instance.When i use Duets in Kontakt standalone working perfect.Same Komplete Kontrol.But.... :) I just trening my routing skills yesterday.

Enought to reset outputs🙄🤣

Its solved

Thx for your sugestions!

• LostInFoundation

No problem. You’re welcome