Twisted Tools Ultraloop modification

Enrico
Enrico Member Posts: 14 Member
edited March 2023 in Building With Reaktor

Hi :)

I am quite new in the world of primary building. I would like to modify Ultraloop to be able to change the tempo of the sequence, because you can do this only using it in Reaktor standalone, not as a vst. Should be easy but I can not find a solution by myself.  I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Comments

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited April 2023

If the header of Ultraloop is the same as S-Layer you can change between BPM (left rectangle) host tempo (right rectangle) and inbuild tempo.

So press BPM button and decrease the host tempo.

I don't own Ultraloop by TwistedTools. Only S-Layer, Polyplex and Scapes.

• Enrico

Thanks for answering Paul but no, Ultraloop has a different layout...

I founded a song position module and dividing the output I managed to divide the tempo of the sequence, but the sample are not synchronised whit the new division they stick with the original bpm... there is a sampler module which gets another clock from another song position module but dividing that one is not changing either.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited April 2023

I don't own Ultraloop. Is there no manual of Ultraloop? Or you can ask TwistedTools if they are alive.

It seems so as I bought S-layer and Scapes in 2017 there was no Ultraloop to offer.

There homepage is under construction.

Found this at KVR:

Time and pitch stretching to allow loops with different BPMs.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/ultraloop-by-twisted-tools

• Enrico

This is not working , only the first division that I posted here is changing the tempo of the grid, but the Samples are not following this division, they still have the project tempo bpm.. Maybe some one here knows where I am mistaking..

Thanks