How should I properly copy to new SD? Projects don't load properly
I've recently purchased a 128 microSD card for my Maschine+. I have many projects and Maschine expansions in the stock card. What I've done to migrate to the new card is:
- Format the new card in M+ (to get the exFat). I also tried the same steps but formatting in my Mac instead, and renaming the volume to Maschine+)
- Then I've copied the content from the stock card into the new one in my Mac, there are mainly 2 folders: Downloads and Native Instruments. I've copied both.
- Introduced the new card in the M+ and turned it on.
- Then I went to Browse and hit on rescan.
After the rescan is complete I can see my projects and kits in User tabs. The problem comes when I try loading any of the projects, it fails like this:
- Sometimes it says project load failed
- Other times it says it doesn't find some Create Cuts samples
- Pads in the project doesn't make any sound, as they wouldn't have samples loaded.
What am I missing here? Is there any other procedure to clone the card content?
Thank you in advance.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 750 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 355 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 938 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 660 Reaktor
- 229 Battery 4
- 399 Guitar Rig & FX
- 264 Massive X & Synths
- 392 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators