Flair effect plugin black spot

Options

Hi guys,

Does anyone have the same issue? And if yes, maybe any fix solution?

Only on flair I have this issue, charcoal and phasis works perfectly!

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Sadturation There are several graphic issues similar to yours that are being looked into at the moment by the FX team. Unfortunately we don't have a fix yet or even a timeline to share at the moment.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I forgot to mention this a few weeks ago. The bug is filed under the reference FXF-2457. It's in the hand of the developers and we don't have a date for a fix at the moment.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    Options

I have no experience with that application, but if it's not a graphic card/screen resolution, refresh rate thing, then I would consider uninstalling and doing a fresh install.

• Sadturation
    Sadturation Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Thanks @Gee_Flat for your answer! I've already tested all that things graphic drivers, resolutions, refresh rates, fresh install but issue is still there...

I appreciate your help!!!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Sadturation What's your operating system? Where is this happening? In which DAW? Is it the VST2? vST3 plug-in? What graphic card are you using? Is the driver up to date? What screen resolution?

• Sadturation
    Options

Hi @Jeremy_NI

I use windows 11, I use maschine 2 vst 3 but I use also and vst 2 and I get the same issue, I use Nvidia RTX 1650 Ti with newest drivers and my screen resolution is 2560x1080, 75hz also I already tried on deferent resolutions and refresh rates and I get the same issue also I make a fresh install and nothing. Charcoal and phasis work perfectly.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Will report to the FX team, thanks for the information, I'll get back to you when I get some feedback.

• Sadturation
    edited March 2023
    Options

Ok @Jeremy_NI !!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

I got more questions! Are you using a secondary monitor or just the one? Does the plug-in process sound normally?

• Sadturation
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I use external monitor with my laptop lid closed and yes the sound of plug-in is ok.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

And if you check on your laptop screen, does it show the same problem?

• Sadturation
    Options

@Jeremy_NI yes I have same issue and if disconnect the external monitor too!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Thanks for the additional info.

• Sadturation
    Options

Thanks for your time @Jeremy_NI, have a nice day!

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Sadturation There are several graphic issues similar to yours that are being looked into at the moment by the FX team. Unfortunately we don't have a fix yet or even a timeline to share at the moment.

• Jamie Hunter
    Jamie Hunter Member Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Yes I have same issue, I noticed it appeared a few weeks ago after an update in Native Access. Have re-installed a few times but still the same, all other FX are fine.

• a883yr04d
    a883yr04d Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same issue. Any update forthcoming?